Thursday, April 7, 2011

Just What I Needed...

To lift my spirit from the winter blues, nothing like a quick trip to the Florida Atlantic Ocean coast.
Glorious Sunrise!


Waking up to a breath-taking sunrise does wonders for the weary soul. 


At the last minute, my husband had to travel to Melbourne, Florida for a business meeting.  "Pack your bikini, we're going to Florida on Monday!"  Woo Hoo!  Sunshine and warmth here, I come!  Florida did not disappoint, my days were filled with playing and walking on the beach, soaking up as many sun rays as possible. 

Upon returning to Utah, Winter is still teasing Spring with snow and rain, but there are signs of renewal.






Bird migration is starting as I am seeing new birds each day.  Grass is greening.  Trees are budding.  My spirit is lifting each day as Spring approaches My Mountain Green.  

1 comment:

Kathie Brown said...

Okay, tell us what birds you are seeing!!!!! Love the sunsets! Those poor daffodils must be buried in snow by now! I hope they survived but I doubt it! Did you?