Friday, April 6, 2012

Daffodils in White!





It's Springtime in Utah!


Daffodils in snow.  4-6-2012


Daffodils are the first bloomers in my yard!  I love how the soft yellow radiates the glory of creation and awakening of life!   The dwarf iris and tulips are next to shine.  These flowers are located along my front walk leading to the porch. 


Springtime in Utah is fickle to say the least! Beautiful sunshine and warm temperatures in the upper 70s F on Wednesday afternoon gave way to swirling snow and low 30's on this Friday morning! Now at 1pm, as I look out my office window, I see bright sunshine and blue skies!  


Welcome to Springtime in Utah where the weather changes by the hour!


Happy Easter from My Mountain Green!

5 comments:

Kathie Brown said...

Kathryn, a perfect photo! I love the new header photo also! Stay warm and have a Happy Easter!

Roy said...

Happy Easter Kathryn, lovely daffs and a great new header.

Kathryn said...

Thanks, Kathie! Weather is supposed to be nice beginning this weekend.

Thanks, Roy!

grammie g said...

Hi Kathyrn...I don't believe you are the only one with strange weather it seems people from all over are saying the same thing!!
Daffodils in Snow is a beauty...
and what a wild sighting for your header LOL!!
Happy Easter
Grace

Kathryn said...

Grammie G, it's amazing what can happen in your own driveway! Have a wonderful Easter.