Tuesday, May 6, 2014

When Life Gets In The Way

Wow, as I sit down to write, I realize it has been three months since my last post. I guess that is what happens when life gets in the way.  With that said, I will have to continue with the hiatus for a while...

After 16+ years of living in My Mountain Green, we are selling the house and most of our "stuff". It amazes me how much we accumulate over the years. De-cluttering, cleaning, sorting, painting and staging is consuming my time.  Hopefully by Memorial Day, the house will officially be on the market.  

Anyone want to buy a house in beautiful Northern Utah?



Where are we going, you ask?  Good question...live the life of gypsies could best describe it...a little time here, a little time there...enjoying life wherever God leads us!

Bittersweet day, today...sold my Mustang GT convertible.



So sometime this Summer, I hope to start posting about our new adventure.  Now if only I can think of a new blog name!

Thanks for visiting My Mountain Green!


2 comments:

Kathie Brown said...

Kathryn, it is the end of an era in so many ways! Bittersweet, I am sure. It will be hard to think of you in a new location and a new car! I only know you with both of these! Keep me posted on what happens. I can't wait to visit you in your new nest and I really can't wait to show you my neck of the woods!

Now you are up against what I was when I moved away from Sycamore Canyon. I will be interested to see what you come up with as a new name for your blog! I wish you all the best!

Rohrerbot said...

Good luck! I just had the idea that you were in Utah....now it's the life of a gypsy. Sounds like fun! There are a lot of great stories that will come from your adventures. Just make sure you get great internet connections:) Good luck!!